Not found the right answer? Below is some further information that answers some of our most commonly asked questions, so hopefully you're able to find the answer you're searching for here. If you can't find the answer to your question, drop us an email to email@example.com or fill out our contact form at the bottom of this page.
Please note: Shipping times commence once the order has been dispatched from our facilities and you’ve received an email of fulfilment. Please also check your junk/spam folder as our replies can sometimes end up there!
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Fly is based in England, but ships worldwide.
We deliver to over 200 countries; including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Asia and certain countries around Europe.
Shipping times and costs will vary depending on your delivery location and shipping method.
Fly sends all parcels via a pre-paid, traceable, safe method of delivery. Shipping times are indicative from date of dispatch, not the date of order.
Please be aware that International orders may incur processing fees, import duties and taxes, these are payable by you, the customer. If you are unsure whether this is applicable for your destination country we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information. In addition, we cannot estimate how much tax and duties you will pay to your country as this is regulated by the respective country. Your local customs office should be able to estimate the price of the import fees.
If you would like to know where you can track your parcel once it arrives in your country, you can find it here.
DPD or Royal Mail
Free delivery on orders over £150, £4 on orders under £150(unless otherwise stated on item)
1-3 Business Days (Unless otherwise stated on item)
FedEx, DHL or Royal Mail
£18 Economy, £24 priority (Unless otherwise stated on item)
2-3 Business Days (Unless otherwise stated on item)
FedEx, DHL or Royal Mail
£10 on orders below £30, £35 Flat Rate on orders above(Unless otherwise stated on item)
2-5 Business Days (unless otherwise stated on item)
All pricing is displayed in GBP
All orders sent from Fly are sent via a traceable method, upon dispatch from our warehouse you will be emailed a tracking number and link to track your parcel.
Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm GMT. Please allow up to 48 hours from order confirmation to dispatch.
Orders placed on Public Holidays or Weekends will begin their processing on the next business day.
WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS OR ORDER PLACED
We aim to process orders super quickly in our warehouse so usually we cannot change or cancel orders placed. However, you can contact our friendly customer service team via live chat, email or DM and we will try our best to assist you where we can.
If we can’t assist with cancelling or changing your order, our returns policy is super easy (and yes we do refunds!).
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Please be aware that International orders may incur import duties and taxes, these are payable by you, the customer. If you are unsure whether this is applicable for your destination country we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information.
FLY RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you’ll love your Fly items… But in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a 15 day returns policy.
- Full price & sales* items can be returned for a full refund less shipping within 15 days of receipt of product.
- Returns must be received in their original, unworn condition, with all packaging, tags and labels attached. Fly reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with company standards and will return the garments at the customers own expense.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer. We recommend using a prepaid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery. Fly takes no responsibility for missing parcels without proof of delivery.
*this does not include final sale items
If you have an item that you’d like to return, you can click here and you'll be taken to our returns page where you can download our returns form.
What do I do if I’ve received a faulty / wrong item?
- If you have received/have a faulty item, please email our support team at
firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Products will be eligible for a refund or replacement if they involve a manufacturing fault, have been damaged during shipping or the incorrect product has been received.
A faulty product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if:
- - It is unfit for purpose.
- - It is significantly different from the description or sample.
- - It is received with damages on arrival.
- - The sizing / measurements do not match the size chart of the garment (this is not an incorrect size choice)
Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect washing is not considered a manufacturing fault.
Fly wants to make your experience as easy as possible, which is why we use a multi-currency platform allowing you to shop & check out in your own currency - goodbye conversion rates.
The currencies supported via our multi-currency gateway are:
- - Great British Pounds (GBP) (this is our default currency)*
- - United States Dollar (USD)
- - Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- - Australian Dollar (AUS)
- - Euro (EUR)
- - Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- - Japanese Yen (JPY)
- - New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- - Singapore Dollar (SGD)
*if you don’t see your currency above, you will be charged in our default currency GBP
Our preferred secure third party gateway provider is Stripe for processing all online transactions. Using a third party gateway means all your sensitive information cannot be accessed.
We accept payments from the following merchants:
- - Maestro
- - Mastercard
- - Visa
- - PayPal
- - Klarna
- - Clearpay